Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Monday, December 10, 2007 @ 6:53 AM
TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT RAINED WOOOTWOOOT (L) my fav la , srsly. anyway headed out at like 11 in the morning to raffles city to get the esprit top wootwoot (LAST 2 STOCK OKAY!!!) anyway.zy tagged along! and we proceeded to vivooooooooooooooo to look for chinchin stuff woofwoof. apparently there was nothing cheaper there but cute dogs for us to admire. goshhhh i swear the puppies there are lovely and ill-treated(I FEEL) causecause one of which was shivering so badly !!!!!! anwwwww it was fun today and im home early cause i thought i was going out with daddy for sumptious dinner but it seems....huips wasnt home haaaaaaaaaaa :P TML IM....
|